Who We Are
Data We Receive or Collect
- Your name, email address and contact information
- A unique password that is required for accessing your account
- Other optional information
- Payment information (credit card information) if you choose to use the services through our platform.
Cookies & Other Technology
When We May Disclose Personal Information
- when you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third-party when connecting to a third-party service that request for you to consent to such sharing;
- when we are legally required to do so, in response any to legal proceeding, to establish, protect, exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands.
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property or personal safety of any person or any activity that involve abuse of the Platform infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks and attempts to compromise the security of the Website infrastructure or the Platform in general);
- to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures or other companies under common control with teach-n-learn;
- if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-Personal Information, such as your public user profile information and related public data or the number of users who clicked on a particular link.
Safeguarding Your Information
We store all the personal information you provide on our secured (password-protected and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into our website will be protected by encryption technology. By using the Platform, you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure. Hence, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. It is your responsibility to safekeep your password for our website.
Special Care for Children: Our Platform is for public use and it is general-audience in nature. It is not intended for individuals younger than the age of thirteen (13) unless with parental consent and supervision.
Respecting Your Rights
This may be subject to a charge permitted by applicable law. You can also seek assistance from us to correct or erase that information. Please note that certain Personal Information may be need to be retained by teachnlearn for a period of time following the cancellation of your account where this is necessary for business purposes or required or authorised by applicable law. As mentioned above, you have a right to change to your preferred email associated to your account at any time.
If your personal information related to the Platform usage changes or if you no longer desire to use us the Platform, you may correct, update or remove your personal data at the member information page or by emailing our Team.
Latest update: 1 September 2018